The conference will be held in Conference Centre, Manipal University Jaipur (https://jaipur.manipal.edu/) in Rajasthan, India.
Hotels for Accommodation
There are several hotels near the venue of the GCA Conference. Following is the suggested list.
Please fee good to go ahead and book on your own.
- Hotel Highway King, (Jaipur – Ajmer Road) Near Bagru Police Station & Manipal University Jaipur – Ajmer Road, NH-8, Bagru Jaipur, Rajasthan,India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 141 2865451 +91 98288 79333/222
- Shivam Resorts & Hotels, NH-8, Ram Chandra Pura Area, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India). Phone: +91-9772133335, +91-141-2585235,+91-141-2585980, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SwapanLok Resort, Village- Sanjharia, Before Toll Gate, Via- Vatika City / Thikaria, 22 Milestone, Jaipur – Ajmer Highway, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India). Phone: +91 9314077093, +91 9314503822, Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pink Pearl Hotel & Fun City, 8th Mile, Ajmer Express Highway Road, Jaipur, INDIA, Phone:+91-141-5167000, +91- 8875691555,+91- 9314512034, E-mail: email@example.com
- Surya Resort (Jaipur-Ajmer National Highway No-8) Bagru, Ajmer Road, Jaipur. Tel: 0141-2864371, 5123983 Mob- +91-9636363000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Koyal, Bagru, Ajmer Road, Jaipur. Mob: 07229938193
For accommodation at MUJ Hostel (Limited double occupancy, only on payable basis) the participants need to contact: Rahul Babu Kodali, +919953233417, Email: Rahulbabu.email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry visa to India
- Appropriate official invitation letters to all speakers/ delegates to help them in obtaining entry visas to India for participating in the conference will be sent by GCA India coordinating office, Bengaluru, only after receiving the complete online registrations from interested participants and not otherwise.
- Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/for general information regarding entry visa to India. We suggest foreign delegates to contact well in time, the respective Indian visa offices in their countries for the most appropriate and latest official information regarding applying for Indian visa to participate in the conference.
About 'Pink City' Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or ‘Pink City’ for its trademark building colour. At the centre of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
Manipal University Jaipur
Dehmi Kalan, Off Jaipur- Ajmer Expressway
Jaipur, Rajasthan 303007, India